Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Another beautiful morning in West Jordan, UT. The sky was clear and the air was crisp with very warm sunshine and pretty healthy wind.
I wore my favorite cycling clothes - a running skirt with cycling 'under' shorts underneath, and a light weight long sleeved 1/2 zip running layer top.
I realized that it is expensive to buy new cycling clothes, so, of course, i wear my running stuff, adding padded undershorts, gel gloves, and a helmet.
I started out a bit late today, after 9:00. but i wanted to ride out to Daybreak Lake. A small manmade lake in the middle of a very unique community. The houses are all adorable. Many like beach bungalows, some like pillared colonials, some like New England cottages, all very well kept and neat and tidy. This community is very refreshing to ride through.
I took a highway to the area, and then residential routes back home.
Total mileage was 16 miles, time 1:36.
Great way to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment